Sabtu, 12 Maret 2011

Glee Season 2 Episode 16: Original Song

Glee Season 2 Episode 16: "Tuesday, March 15, 2011 at 20:00 clock, clock with me n Glee Season 2 Episode 16, and the beauty of life, how it feels great songs and arias to experience new directions. Glee never missed a heart-warming and full of information habitat values amp;"

The members of the glee club seem to cling on writing an original song as the only way to win. Is this tactic going to work? Meanwhile, in other news, Quinn is hell-bent on getting Finn back and ruling McKinley once again. Rachel, what are you going to do about this? Well, you just can’t get enough surprises from this hit TV series. I guess I’ll just wait for my favorite series to air online

On Tuesday, March 15, 2011 at 8PM, join me n watching Episode 16: Original Song of Glee Season 2 and feel the beauty of life as you hear wonderful songs and melodies from the New Directions.

1 komentar:

  1. In the episode silly love songs when Rachel was sitting in the both i though Jesse was going to sit across from her. I wonder if he will make an apperance soon. I am the one waiting this episode of Glee Season 2 Episode 16

    BalasHapus